Saturday

ode to poncho vests.

walking into my favorite titty bar, i spotted a new babe i just had to get a blowy from. i could see her buldge from across the room; i automatically get the most ragingest boner ive ever had, and "she" saw it. i knew she was a dirty girl from the start, and i wanted to board that gravy train. so i stumbled across the bar, drooling. literally. we took plenty of shots together; body shots, beer bongs with whiskey, shotguns, and more body shots. the only, and best thing i could remember was getting her happy trail stuck in my braces. i was so proud. we went out to have a quick smoke, it was cold so i threw on my poncho vest, she pulled me by my boner to her car and i got what was comin...this, boys and girls, is why you need to find yourself a poncho vest.



No comments:

Post a Comment