Saturday

WIZARD TAMER

1988 Sportster 883 4 speed EVO
Got my first bike 2 years ago? It was perfect and stock when i got it. 80s period correct. Its probably the best Evo ever and better than most of your period correct bikes that you spend a lot of money on and bolt together. Its probably faster too, and i can ride it more. It has a ironhead weld on hard tail and a ironhead rear wheel and drum. I changed everything except the motor and fork tubes. But who cares cuz its an evo right? I also airbrushed a wizard on it instead of having some dude flake it. It does good burnouts and wheelies. Too bad its an evo cuz its not cool. I should sell it and bolt together a shovelhead or something so i can get respect for having an old bike. or maybe ill just have someone build me one. why did i waste my time on this? trying to make the back half of an ironhead fit on a evo? i should of known you can just buy a hardtail frame and a motor and everything else that just goes right together and you dont actually have to try to make stuff work. I need to build a bike thats way easier and get way more respect for it than i would with this. I should probably stop skating and just buy 80s skate stuff so i look like i do instead of actually doing it. And then ill just buy a crappy motor just so i can say im building a shovel or panhead or something. Its too bad guys in the 60s didnt ride new bikes cause then it might be cool now to ride a new bike.... oh wait................................


Astral

Chromadre

New Sprocket

Stock

Painted my tank brah

No comments:

Post a Comment